Did you know that, legally, your website should show all of the following?
- Your full name, you or your company (as well as any trading name);
- Your address;
- Your email address;
- Any trade registrations you may hold and the registration number;
- Any regulator to which you are subject, your professional title and where to find the regulator's rules;
- Your VAT no. if you are registered; and
- If you quote prices, whether they include VAT and delivery.
If it doesn't, how professional an image are you sending out?